skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I existed because I dreamed
Tuesday, 27 November 2007
First Tooth
Esmé got her first tooth today, well, kind of. It's just the top of it that's broke through the gum and it feels really sharp.
I got a bit too excited.
It's a bit silly, i'm turning into one of those over protective, gets overly excited at the smallest of things type of mum >>
Do we look a like? ^__^
1 comment:
Lewis
said...
Absolutely adorable! :)
28 November 2007 at 07:08
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
charcoalfeathers
View my complete profile
Links
Lewis Denby
Naomi
Blog Archive
►
2008
(11)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
▼
2007
(18)
►
December
(9)
▼
November
(5)
The Simple things
First Tooth
Paprika
Think About You
please
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
Last.fm
1 comment:
Absolutely adorable! :)
Post a Comment