I know, i know.
but, how can i not love Cameron after the whole getting people off benefits/working for benefits plan.
People on benefits annoy the absolute shit out of me. I know, there is a certain amount of people who do, really need to be on benefits. But seriously, people being on jobseekers for like over a year is ridiculous. There are plenty of jobs around, yeah you may not want to do a certain job, but gah, get off you're ass and earn your own leaving and stop skanking off everybody else.
arrgh.
Any ways, moving on. I watch The Holiday Sunday night and aww, seriously the best romantic comedy i've seen in a long time. lovely lovely.
Oh and i also finally got around to seeing A Scanner Darkly It took a while for me to get used to it visually, but once i did, it was pretty good, i kinda got myself a bit confused, with is he the same man and ha, yeah i think i was a bit tired, it was pretty obvious. Good movie, worth a watch at least.
I haven't been to work today, nor am i allowed in tomorrow. I was sick once! just once. It was pretty funny really i wasn't feeling too well all afternoon. Esmé woke up, walked to the bottom of the stairs and she was sick and then i was sick like a min after. All over the carpet lovely. But yeah, because of the bug going around i have to be off for 48hours. It's just annoying because i've felt fine every since i was sick and i can't afford to be off work. Never mind.
Tuesday, 8 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment