Saturday, 9 February 2008

Ramble Ramble

I'm going to sit here and write absolute bollocks, because the news is shocking and something i never expected to hear, i just hope she'll be okay.

I'm listening to Dallas Green's (City And Colour) new album, it's a lot different to what i was expecting and really not like sometimes at all. Which is a little disappointing seeing as sometimes is one of my all time favourite albums. It is good though, and i'm sure after a few more listens i'll love it just as much as his other stuff. It prolly doesn't help when i've been listen to his version of Happiness By The Kilowatts on repeat for the last few days.

My last.fm is messed up, it never seems to track half the songs i've listened to. rubbish.

I've not really watched many films at all this week. I watched 3:10 To Yuma with Craig on Monday and the only other film i've watched is Rear Window, which i've seen before.
3:10 To Yuma was pretty damn good though, i wasn't sure i'd like it, but i did really enjoy it, Bale and Crowe were stunning.

There's far too many movies out in the cinema right now that i'd love see and can't =[

No comments: