I got a new phone today, because o2 fucking suck, don't disagree with me. I've been with o2 for 2years and sure everything was always fine with them until my phone broke. It's been over a month since they've received my faulty phone and i've been told 4times i'll receive a new one within 3-5days. Sure, i've not received anything. So today i went and cancelled my direct debit and i went into phones 4 u, just to have a look at some phones and they made me get a new one...i'm such an easy target >>
I'm pretty sure i text everyone in my phonebook my new number...if not, like ask.
My car seems to be a bit broken, gah. Nothing at all seems to be going right at the moment.
On the plus, i've finished Christmas shopping and i brought the first volume of Paranoia Agent. Which i've been wanting to see for a good year or two. It was only a 5er, and hopefully i'll get vol 2, 3 and 4 out of Christmas money. I've not had new anime in ages.
Friday, 14 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment