She has new songs (yay!). I actually really like a lot of her stuff. Her Wonderwall cover is pretty amazing and i adore Think About You.
Check her out here or here
This is one of her new one's up on youtube
Questions. Listen.
Tuesday, 4 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Do you know her? Not heard of her before. Heaps of potential here, really... in fact, if she weren't based in a different country I'd be tempted as fuck to get her up to my studio and do some decent recordings as that's the main thing holding her back... with some decent production and a bit of publicity, this girl could be huge...
Nah, i don't. I just randomly found her on youtube after looking for wonderwall and thought she was really good, so subscribed to her.
Hey,
I am currently laptopless which is a complete bummer cos the family computer is complete bollocks and won't let me watch anything :(
They're not letting me have my laptop bac for at least two weeks so I am disappearing (more than usual)
So erm yeah, hope you're ok.
xx
Oh noes, that's a bit rubbish.
I'll give you a text some when, or maybe i'll pop into Asda :P
I'm baccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk!!
Just listened to the song and I <3 it :D
IM JOEL IM FROM ARGENTINA I LIKED MUCH THE MUSIC OF STANLEYNATIVE IS VERY GREAT AND BEAUTIFUL MY MAIL IS "JOELALMADEPERRO@HOTMAIL.COM"
SEND MAILS PLEASE.THANKS
Post a Comment