I've not wrote in here for a long while. I've nothing worth saying tbh.
So, i've heard that InMe are coming to Trowbridge, which is a bit weird and all. They were like my favourite band, a few years ago, like when there debut album come out. I love Overgrown Eden and White Butterfly, but there latest album Daydream anonymous just isn't the same. It just isn't the InMe i loved and it's doubtful they'd even play much if any of the old stuff seeing as Joe left after White Butterfly and Greg began. Not that i'd even have anyone to go with but yeah.
I brought Once last week. Amazing pretty much sums it up. The film is just lovely, the music is beautiful and it doesn't end how you'd think it would. One of my favourite parts...
Monday, 10 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment